Brand: GSI Outdoors
- Camp-cooking spatula with a handle that pivots from stored to working position
- Lightweight Nylon 6-6 construction is sturdy and heat-resistant; reinforced handle for rigidity
- Tapered edges and a serrated cutting edge for easy frying, flipping, and portioning
- Measures 6.8″ x 2.3″ x 1.2″ collapsed; weighs 1.4 oz; backed by full manufacturer’s warranty
- All GSI Outdoors products are fully warrantied to the original owner against manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship
Backcountry cooking takes a turn for the better with GSI Outdoors’ series of Pivot tools. The unique handle on this spatula pivots from stored to working position and is extremely easy to clean. Tapered edges and a serrated cutting edge make frying, flipping, and portioning effortless. With reinforced handles and high-temp nylon 66 construction, you’ll never have to fight with floppy, collapsible camp kitchen tools again.
All GSI Outdoors products are fully warrantied to the original owner against manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship.
GSI: It’s All About The Outdoors, The Rest Is Meaningless
Beginning with a few pieces of blue enamelware and a smattering of campfire accessories in 1985, GSI Outdoors continues to create unique, imaginative, and fun products that enhance the outdoor experience – including stainless steel and enamelware cookware, tableware, coffee percolators, water bottles, and more.