Color: Stainless Steel
- NO ALUMINUM OR PLASTIC: Named after the rugged city of Bozeman, this camp coffee pot is 18/8 stainless steel, with a glass cover knob, handle, and is dishwasher safe.
- TASTE THE DIFFERENCE: Unlike drip methods, our stove top perculator coffee pot extracts a fuller, richer flavor.
- EXPERIENCE THE NOSTALGIA: There is something comforting about brewing coffee like our grandparents did. Ditch the cords – use a stovetop coffee maker.
- FILTERS INCLUDED: Filters are not necessary for operation but included for those who want to prevent the finely ground coffee from falling through the percolator basket.
- VETERAN OWNED: We know what it’s like to make coffee in the woods. Support our veteran-owned small business that gives all profit to charity. We invest in causes that champion religious freedom worldwide.
Experience the nostalgia of percolated coffee with the Bozeman 9 CUP Stainless Steel Percolator Coffee Pot, made exclusively by Coletti
Are you bored with your automatic coffee maker? Then take control and become a Coffee Craftsman just like your grandparents!
Coffee Percolators are making a comeback and the Coletti Bozeman 9 CUP Coffee Percolator is the very best way to experience this trend! Crafted of solid steel, this pot is designed exclusively for percolating coffee the old-fashion way.
Do you like your coffee hot? The boiling water and convection process ensures the hottest cup of coffee possible. The 9 CUP pot helps keep the coffee hot until you drink it.
These perculator coffee pots come with rosewood handles that not only gives them a classic look but prevents the handles from heating, reducing the possibility of burns.
No other percolator on the market comes with filers. Not only will these prevent the coffee ground from falling through, but they also lower cholesterol by reducing the amount of oil that gets into the coffee.
9 CUP Capacity
20 pack of filters included
Solid Rosewood Handle
Glass cover knob
Great for camping
Click ‘Add to Cart’ to buy now!