Keep your welding equipment ready and available whenever you need it by getting the Ready Welder II Standard Welding Pack. This portable welding pack is battery operated and can be used in a variety of situations where you can’t drag a large welder out to the area. The standard welding pack gives you the ability to weld machinery and equipment that may be located in rural areas. The standard welding pack is used by securing the ground cable and using the dual quick-disconnect connectors. The welding pack can be used with MIG/CV machines and DC outlets.
The Ready Welder II Standard Welding Pack includes a high-impact MIG gun that includes quick disconnects on a 10 ft power cable along with a gas hose coupling adapter. 2 battery clamps and a 300 amp ground clamp give the unit the ability to use the welding pack in rural areas and the pack is encased in a ReadyWelder blow molded carry case that is foam lined and includes extra gas hose. When you need to have access to a welder in rural areas, get the Ready Welder II Standard Welding Pack.
1. The Model #10000ADP-CS is cabled for battery operation and with the addition of the AC to DC Power Converter, will also connect to CC (constant current) stick machines as well as CV (constant voltage) machines.
2. This model is most frequently bought and used by the maintenance facilities/public works, construction companies, industrial companies, as well as, repairmen, maintenance workers, 4X4 off-road enthusiasts, ranchers, boaters and the agricultural industry.
3. This unit features the Cold Trigger Switch. Even when connected to a power source, will not light up an arc when the trigger is released. Without this, if the electrode wire is accidentally left protruding from a gun while still connected to a power source, and comes in contact with a metal which happens to be grounded, an arc would be struck, with possible dangerous results.
1. Connects to Batteries:
–18 Volt Battery Can do Thin Sheet Metal
–24 Volt will Single Pass 1/2″ @275 amp
–36 Volt will Weld up to 3/4″ @350 to 400 amp
2. Welds 22 Gage to 3/4″
3. Connects to MIG/Constant Voltage, Stick/Constant Current Welding Machines
4. AC to DC Power Converter to Drive Gun Controls When Connected to CC/Stick Machines
5. Uses Wire Sizes from .023 to .045 Without Changing Rollers
6. Uses Heavy-Duty Tweco Quality Front End Consumables
7. Wire Speeds of 50 Inches to 900 Inches Per Minute
8. Polarity Indicator Lights
9. Ten Foot Cable with Quick Disconnects, Can be Extended to 100 Feet
10. Built-in Gas Valve
11. Ground Cable Attached
RWII High-Impact MIG Gun
Ten Feet of Cable
One Spool of Flux Core Wire
300 Amp Ground Clamp
Two Battery Clamps
Extra Tips and Gas Hose Fitting
Ten Extra Feet of Gas Hose
Foam Lined Blow-Molded Tough Briefcase
AC/DC Power Supply to Drive Gun Controls When Connected to a CC Power Source