Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks
Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks offer a wide range of adjustability with their easy to use three-position Fast Adjust Knob. Settings include soft, medium, and firm. The middle setting incorporates an eight-position Micro Adjust Dial for more precise tuning between soft and firm.
Volume Optimized Damping
Falcon’s proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear valve to improve vehicle feedback, stability, and control during low-speed, high-speed, and off-road driving. As the piston compresses and rebounds, the valve restricts oil flow creating a damping effect.
VOD’s quicker ramp up increases damping volume during low-speed driving as well as reduces shock bottoming at full compression during faster speeds or over uneven terrain.
Traditional velocity sensitive shock absorbers react quickly during low-speed driving causing excessive “head toss” on rough terrain – or even driveways. Conventional damping then firms up during faster shaft speeds resulting in a jarring ride.
With Volume Optimized Damping, stability and control are maintained throughout all driving conditions.
Historically, universal shock absorbers and steering stabilizers have been adapted to fit many applications with minimal tuning. Falcon Performance Shocks rewrites the book on damper development. These new shock absorbers and steering stabilizers are engineered to meet the unique requirements of the Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited.
These Jeep-specific shock absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs.
Built from the ground up with a focus on fitment and function, Falcon’s corner-specific Series 3 Piggyback and Series 2 Monotube shock absorbers and Wrangler-specific Nexus EF 2 steering stabilizers deliver the best damping characteristics possible. After a lengthy and painstaking development process, we have delivered these advanced dampers to the awaiting Jeep market.
- Fast Adjust Knob with 3 compression settings for large damping adjustments
- Micro Position Dial with 8 compression settings for finer damping adjustments
- Upgradeable to 3.4 Remote Air Adjust using a Cartridge Upgrade Kit for quick compression adjustments which is sold separately
- JK corner-specific shock absorber with race-inspired performance
- Increases vehicle stability
- Improved dynamic roll control & low speed damping
- Piggyback fluid passage design flows 6 times more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs as well as eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo & swivel fittings
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
- Front shock features unique piggyback design with horizontal reservoir to increase clearance for large tires
- Front offset stud design provides maximum shock body to frame clearance during articulation
- Rear shock body & reservoir positioned on bottom eliminates shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires
- Outboard mounting increases clearance for lifted vehicles with raised track bar brackets
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear & protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
- 2.25” shock body provides optimal performance
- Largest shock body that will fit with out modifications
- 3/4” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
- Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning
- Hard anodized billet piston
- 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring
- Digressive linear piston & base valve technology
- Inline OGS Oil/Gas Separator prevents cavitation
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures & reduced shock fade
- Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear & lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced)
- Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shocks Division
- Features: Nitrogen Charged, Piggyback Reservoir
- Color: Silver
- Location: Front and Rear
- Fits Lift Heights: 1.50, 1.75, 2.00, 2.25, 2.50 or 3.00, 3.25, 3.50, 3.75, 4.00, 4.25, 4.50 or 5.00, 5.25, 5.50, 5.75, 6.00
- Lift Range: 0 – 2.5 inch or 3 – 4.5 inch or 5 inch and up
- Front Collapsed Length: 15.700″ or 16.900″ or 18.000″
- Front Extended Length: 25.700″ or 28.100″ or 30.300″
- Front Travel: 10.00″ or 11.20″ or 12.30″
- Rear Collapsed Length: 15.300 or 16.500 or 17.600
- Rear Extended Length: 25.300 or 27.700 or 29.900
- Rear Travel: 10.00 or 11.20 or 12.30
- Shock Valving: Adjustable