- Will Not Work with Stock Batteries – Will ONLY work with Group 34 Batteries.
- The Interface port is pre-wired for the G Screen Monitoring System, GEN-141-GS
- 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
- Completely pre-wired out of the box
- Best quality wires, soldered connectors, sealed heat shrink tubing
- Boost switch included – jump start your vehicle off your second battery
- Both batteries must be the same physical size for the top lid to securely hold them in place
- Integrated fuse box holder and evap solenoid holder
- Lifetime Warranty on all components
- Powder coated for durability
- Power & Ground bus bars make it easy to connect accessories
- Smart Isolator automatically handles all charging functions
- Proudly made in the USA
How it works:
- When both your batteries are fully charged at 13.2 volts, they are automatically connected and are charged at the same time.
- When you park and turn off the engine, but continue to use accessories such as lights or the stereo or a CB, both batteries begin to drain down.
- When your main cranking battery reaches 12.7 volts, the smart isolator separates the batteries, so that your cranking battery will have enough power to start the engine. The second battery continues to power your accessories for as long as it will last.
- After you crank the vehicle, your main cranking battery will be charged up to 13. 2 volts first, and then the isolator will begin charging your accessory battery. By only charging one battery at a time, your alternator is protected from excessive strain.
Battery is too low to start the vehicle:
- Press the Start Boost button and the isolator will connect both batteries together for 1 minute, acting like built-in jumper cables to jump start your engine off your accessory battery.
- If the combined voltage of the 2 batteries is at least 12.7 volts, you’ll be able to start your vehicle.
- The alternator will charge both batteries for 1 minute, then switches over to automatic mode to reduce the strain on your alternator.
- A remote status indicator light can be added on your dash to show you when the batteries are connected, indicating that they are both fully charged.
- Battery Tray, Top Plate
- Smart Isolator with 85 amp
- Boost Switch
- Power and Ground Bus Bar
- All Wiring
- Fuse Box and Evap Solenoid Mount
- Evap Hoses and Clamps
- Evap Solenoid Extension
- Stainless Hardware
- Printed color instructions
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011