- Bearfour stakes are about 12″ long and Φ is about 0.4″
- Made of high-quality forged S45C steel, completely get rid of the snapping and bending problem
- The large head and sharp end of the nail make it easy to penetrate hard or rocky ground
- The hook prevents the stake from going too deep
- Use the hole to pull the camping stake out with a tent hammer
Details: Bearfour Black Heavy Duty Camping Tent Pegs can be hammered into rocky ground
without much effort. They’re really that tough! A big flat head minimizes slipping
possibility and the hole on the hook makes it easy to be pulled out!
1. Put the stake at 60 degree angle on the ground, and keep the hook under the head of the stake facing the ground.
2. Push the stake with a tent hammer into the ground and leave about 1.5 inches out.
3. Fasten the tent rope between the hook and nail.
4. Remove the rope and untie it.
5. Use the hole on the hook to pull the camping stake out with a tent hammer.
Please be careful of the storage bag inside when you cut the wrap open
1. Please remove the soil and dust with a dry rag first
2. Clean it with a little wet rag and dry it outside
3. Apply some lubricate on it and keep it in a dry and ventilated place
Diameter: 0.40 inches
Material: Forged S45C Steel