- CONVENIENCE: A 90 second set-up and packs up into a 67.5 inch duffle bag. Spaciously sleep up to four people, standing 78 in tall and featuring 61 sq. feet of floor space. Resistant to water, wind and mildew and features a 50+ UV rated material.
- RAINFLY WITH INTEGRATED POLES: A waterproof rainfly with taped seams is included with each tent. The integrated poles insert into each corner before popping up the roof. It can be left off on nice nights for a great view of the stars.
- STURDY POP-UP HUB DESIGN: Our camping tents come fully assembled and pop-up fast thanks to the innovative framework. We use only all-metal hubs and solid fiberglass poles to create a solid structure that resists strong winds.
- DURABLE BEEFY YKK ZIPPERS: Zippers go through a lot of abuse, and there is nothing worse than getting in and out of a tent with broken zippers. That’s why we use rugged and dependable and beefy YKK zippers on our doors
- REMOVABLE FLOOR: The rugged polyester floor is held securely in place by a thick strip of extra strength hook and loop tape surrounding the tent interior. It can be quickly removed to shake out dirt and sand.
Publisher: Ardisam (Outdoors)
Start your adventure with Gazelle Tents….setting up camp has never been this easy! The Gazelle T4 Hub Tent features a unique pre-assembled hub design providing one of the quickest setups in the instant tent category—from bag to basecamp in under 90 seconds! Quit stressing over complicated instructions, or navigating a bunch of loose parts. Simply pop out the wall hubs, pop up the roof panel, and you’re done. The Gazelle T4 easily accommodates up to four people with a spacious and comfortable interior. At 78” tall, and a footprint of 94” x 94”, the T4 offers ample headroom and gives you over 61 square feet of useable space. And the T4 is loaded with features: – Six tight weave mesh windows allow ample ventilation while keeping out pests. – Two D-shaped doors with tight weave mesh screens – for easy load in and additional ventilation – Beefy YKK zippers for durability and dependable performance use after use – A removable floor for easy cleanup – Plenty of options for gear storage like the removable gear loft, two large side storage nets, and four wall mounted pouch pockets. – The fully assembled rainfly is a breeze to install – Stakes and guy lines are included to provide stability for when the weather gets choppy The shell is constructed with a coated 210 denier oxford weave polyester, a durable weave that is waterproof up to 2000 millimeters on a hydrostatic head test. The material coating provides greater resistance to UV, with a UV50 plus rating. Floor of the T4 is a bathtub design constructed from a 300 denier Oxford weave with strength and durability in mind, and features the same waterproof rating as the shell. Gazelle 4 Hub tent is the perfect shelter whether you’re looking for a family tent or a rugged shelter for your next expedition. Gazelle Tents Built for Adventure