- Why you need this great camping gear: Spending a night outdoors is something everyone should experience. So you want something to help you see at night. A lantern is super useful for camping so you can make your way around the campsite and your tent easily in the dark.
- Versatile light/fan: Ultra Bright 18 individual low powered LED bulbs. The fan has high and low settings to provide nice air circulation and lit up the tent nicely. You can orient in so many positions.
- Fan/Light is 20 1/2 inch around, Fan Blades 4 inch across, Constructed with military grade; promising long-time durability, no matter where you go.
- The extremely lightweight build allows you to take your lantern on the go with ease. When not in use collapse the lantern to a smaller size; store it effortlessly, taking little space.
- Light up to 37 hours of regular, continuous use with enough battery capacity. 2 D batteries can keep the fan work for 5 hrs in high speed mode, and 15 hrs in low speed mode, 20 hrs for led light (Battery is not included)
Details: This is a very versatile light/fan for both camping and emergency situations. The light is very bright and will illuminate a camper or a small room in your house. The fan moves the air adequately to keep you cool in the heat when your power is off.
Simply hang the Happy Camper Deluxe Camping Combo LED Lantern and Fan from your tent or shelter, or stand it on its base and take pleasure in hours of light and fan.
18 Super Bright LED bulbs requires 2 D cell batteries.
UP to 37 hours of light from a set of batteries.
Up to 50 hours (low speed) or up to 30 hours (high speed) of fan from a set of batteries.
Up to 16 hours of light and fan (low speed) from a set of batteries.
Hangs as a fan or lamp.
Stands as a fan.
Weather resistant .
Built in handle with hanging hook Lightweight and portable.
Dimensions: 6.25 x 6.25 x 7.25 inches,
Warnings & Cautions
Do not stare in to the head of the light while it is switched on or point to eyes.
Do not expose the torch to heavy rain or excessive moisture
Do not dispose of the batteries in normal household rubbish.
Take exhausted batteries to your local approved battery recycling center for disposal.
Do not throw batteries into fires as they may explode and cause serious injury or death.
Do not mix different battery types or brands ie Alkaline and re chargeable.
1* 18 Led Camping Light with Fan