At ARB, we are all about engineering solutions. Flashlights work great for seeing in the dark while camping, but during dinner prep, you need a proper overhead light to avoid using garlic powder instead of salt. Now, the ARB Awning comes with a built in light to brighten your surroundings.
The slimline dimmable light features a water-resistant digital control and heat-resistant LEDs with aluminium extrusion for heat dissipation. There are three light options: a white light, which is great for cooking and preparation, an amber light, used for minimizing bug attraction and providing comfortable soft lighting, or a mix between the two to remove some of the starkness but still be able to see clearly.
The light strip is powered by a 12V CIG plug on a 13 feet insulated waterproof cable and connectors. When packing up the awning, simply disconnect the cable and the light strip can be rolled up in the awning. The cables can then be kept safe in the supplied bag you can store in the back of your car.
When traveling off road, lighting is important and ARB’s new Awning and Light kit is sure to keep your trip bright.
ARB Universal 6.5′ X 8.2′ Awning Kit With Light.
Attach the ARB Universal 6.5’ X 8.2’ Awning Kit with Light 814404 to your off-road vehicle for additional space in the campsite. Use the 1,200 Lumen LED at night and the UV-durable roof material in the day for all around functionality.
Introduce the new ARB Vehicle Awning & Light kits to enhance high-quality ARB Awning range existing camping setup you have for your ORV. The ARB Awning has an integrated light strip that provides up to 1,200 lumens with different lighting options. ARB has incorporated an LED light strip in the awning roof to adequate brightness.
AWNING KIT FEATURES
- 300gsm awning roof material – Heavy duty to withstand the elements, mold-proof treated, and provides excellent UV protection
- 1000mm water-head rating for increased water-proof protection
- 25mm aluminum poles and 1.2mm thick arms to provide superior strength
- 1000D PVC carry bag to protect against abrasions and UV rays
- Welded and heat-taped seams
- Flexible arm joints to reduce stress and cracking
- 1200 lumen, high-heat resistant LEDs with aluminum extrusion for heat dissipation
- Water-resistant digital dimmer control – Dimmer rated to IP56
Features and Benefits:
– 6.5’ x 8.2’ Awning Coverage
– Two Modes: Cool White or Amber LED
– Cool White: Practical and preparation lighting
– Amber LED: Reduce bugs and mood lighting
– Aluminum Track for Heat Dissipation and UV Reduction
– Water-Tight Resin Seal For Mold Proofing
– Water-Head Rating Of 1,000MM
– Superior Strength 25MM Aluminum Poles and 1.2MM Thick Arms
– Flexible Arm Joints to Reduce Stress and Cracking
– Heavy-Duty 300GSM Roof Material
– Welded and Heat-Taped Seams
– 1,200 Lumen, High-Heat Resistant LEDs
– Water-Resistant Dimmer Rated to IP56
Don’t worry about breakdown, because the dimensions are slim for simplified packing. The light can be rolled up with the awning roof after use, allowing everything to stay together for your next adventure.
The ARB Awning Light is dimmable via a waterproof-digital dimmer switch with a color choice of cool white or amber mode. This was achieved by using quality LED chips that can handle more heat than a standard strip light. The strip light is attached with an aluminum track for heat dissipation, all sealed in a water-tight resin.
Please Note: After packing the awning kit, make sure the joining cable hang outside of packaging approximately four-inches from the sleeve.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning