- HEAVY AND WARM – The Arcturus wool blanket weighs 4.8 lbs, with a density of 600 GSM (that means nice and thick). This blanket will keep you warm, period.
- GREAT LOOKING, LONG LASTING – Loom-woven and hemmed on all sides with contrast lock stitching, our blanket looks right at home in the field or on your couch, while standing up to rugged use and abuse.
- PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ALL – Large size (64″ x 88″) size will keep you and a friend cozy while camping, at a tailgate, football game, or an outdoor concert, or just as an emergency blanket in your vehicle.
- 80% WOOL – Wool is a time-tested natural fabric that will keep you warm, even when wet. The remainder of the blanket is composed of 20% hypoallergenic synthetic fibers for durability and washability. Wool is a naturally fire-retardant material. The blanket itself is not treated with any additional flame-retardant chemicals, making it safe for you and your family.
- MACHINE WASHABLE – We make it easy to care for your new blanket. Not only are they washable, but they get softer and softer with each wash. Scroll down for detailed care instructions
Publisher: Arcturus Camo
Details: The Arcturus Wool Military Blanket is a great blanket for the car, home, and outdoors. This heavy, durable blanket is made to keep you warm. Hemmed on 4 sides with orange lock stitching, our blanket weighs in at over 4 lbs.
Wool blankets are great as emergency blankets that can be stored in vehicles and shelters.
Our blanket is 64″ x 88″ and is made with 80% and a 550 grams per square meter density. This makes the blanket very warm.
Available in three colors: Olive Green, Military Gray, and Navy Blue
Please note that as a military-grade wool blanket, it will have a slight odor which is very normal for this type of wool blanket. We have found that machine washing with a regular detergent and line-drying two to three times will make this blanket odorless, soft and a perfectly comfy blanket on the couch or in the bedroom.
Note: Wool is a naturally fire-retardant material. The blanket itself is not treated with any additional flame-retardant chemicals, making it safe for you and your family.