Color: X orange
- Keep You Dry: Our Anyoo Unisex Adult Rain Poncho will keep you nice and dry, regardless of whether you are hillwalking or cycling. It is hooded with a cord adjuster to well protect your face, hook and loop fasteners along the sides ensures the perfect fit. Made of 210T ripstop nylon fabric + PVC coating, this rain poncho is PU3000MM waterproof. Each poncho is a piece of complete cloth which sewn together with the hood part. The overlock is well glued to prevent leaking.
- Breathable and Comfortable: Don’t worry that it will make you very hot because the arm holes & bottom are loose enough to allow air circulation.The display size of this poncho is 86″ X 55″. The size is large enough to cover up a backpack as well. It offers excellent freedom of movement, which makes it very comfortable to wear. You can adjust the hood and the side fasteners to suit your needs.
- Lightweight and Packable: This unisex rain poncho from Anyoo gives you maximum coverage when you need it, plus easily folds into a compact size of 9 x 3 x 3 in. It can be stored away into the drawstring bag as a sort of emergency rain jacket and taken out and worn when needed. You can carry it around with you with ease saving you from carrying around a bulky raincoat. Weighs only approx. 9 oz in carry bag.
- Durable and Resuable: Made from rip resistant nylon material, with thickened eyelets, the rain poncho offers better weather protection and are permanently water repellent and extremely resistant to abrasion and tearing. Prepare yourself for those unexpected downpours with this emergency rain poncho. A must-have for camping trips, festivals or days out.
- Multi-use: A multi-function item has eyelets on the hem for use as a shelter or ground sheet, and hook & loop fasteners on the sides allowing you to use it as a sleeping bag cover. The fasteners allow “sleeves” to be formed so you can still handle equipment easily. Our Anyoo Unisex Adult Rain Poncho is perfect for the traveler, outdoor enthusiast, or for any outdoor activity with rain on the horizon.